|Title:||Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack)|
|Location:||Salt Lake City, UT|
Environment: Our development environment is agile. This developer must have experience in an agile development and agile testing environment which requires experience in Test Driven Development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Develop software features according to published requirements
- Consults with engineering staff of all disciplines to evaluate interfaces between various system components in order to consider operational and performance requirements of overall system in feature design.
- Consults with the Product Owners concerning feature requirements and acceptance criteria
- Develop automated tests for software features developed
- Code Reviews of other software engineers
- Works well in a small team environment
- Team leadership experience including giving help and advice to engineering staff.
- Estimation experience on scoping projects and making sure user stories have all of the details needed for an engineer to work on a solution.
Skills, Languages, Frameworks:
- Web Services (RESTful APIs)
- Mastery of SQL
- Object oriented analysis, design, and programming
- Understanding of design patterns
- Experience with Git such as github or gitlab
Experience and Education:
- Minimum 5 years of software development experience
- BS degree in CS, EE, or equivalent experience